[Sidefx-houdini-list] ftoa problem and expression function

b.fx at free.fr b.fx at free.fr
Sun Oct 1 10:00:26 EDT 2006

Hello

Add your own function in all houdini sessions from a spare file:
Add in your 123.cmd exread("path_to_file")
eg:
exread("$HOME/exp.txt")

if you want it only for you, create your own 123.cmd, copy the original one, to
the same directory tree in your $HOME directory.
eg:
~/houdini8.1/scripts/123.cmd

francois