[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini 9 Sneak Peek

martin matzeder hip at booyabase.de
Thu Nov 30 17:33:05 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure, cause I only read the brief senctence about it at
sidefx.com, but I guess it is theHoudini  implemetation of the
objectmodel. It's a programming style ( I guess the most common one). I
don't know how good Your knowledge of programming is, so here's a link
to wikipedia for a overview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_programming

martin