[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini 9 Sneak Peek

George Jimenez cylibral at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 07:23:25 EST 2006

I think that is the guy who is helping out Alias
revamop it's fluids and cloth for next release of Maya
as they have chucked out thier current one as well as
cucked out mel for python.. But not all 100% sure it
was talked about in Siggraph user group meeting...
  But those demos vids he has on his page were the
same they showed at that meeting... I think he worked
with the ILM group for Posiden the water stuff...
  Either way it;s all great stuff... Houdini will be
the easier one to use i have heard... Since leeks from
alias says it's a bit not proper yet...

--- zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com>

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=545&Itemid=66