[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini 9 Sneak Peek

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Wed Nov 29 16:58:52 EST 2006

Sorry but the screen shots are still top secret (mainly because things
are changing on a regular basis). We are going to have to keep everyone
in suspense over the new UI because we need to wait until it is looking
great and the new workflow has been properly refined.

Therefore we may not be doing any more sneak peeks with the UI. But then
again......

Robert Magee
Product Marketing Manager
Side Effects Software Inc.