[Sidefx-houdini-list] UV transfer

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Nov 29 12:50:17 EST 2006

Hmm... is this something you've done, or an idea that you just had? I
tried this (years ago now, admittedly) and houdini would return the real
surface normal rather than the normal attribute - until attribute
transfer came along I'd wanted to do this loads! It's good to know if
they've finally changed the behaviour.