[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini, Linux, & Macbook Pro

Rick Walia rickw3d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:54:07 EST 2006

Hi Steven,

I'm using driver ati-driver-installer-8.29.6.run just as the instructions
state in the ATI howto I have on my blog.
You can find the instructions here:
http://tinyurl.com/y3ctqy

I was working in houdini this morning and was pretty satisfied with the
performance.
I did have 1 odd crash when trying to save but could not reproduce it. There
wasn't a crash log or an error logged to the shell.
I will keep hammering at is to see if I can get houdini to crash again.

Now that I know linux/houdini works, I'm tempted to compile gentoo for the
next 3 days, hahaha.

Cheers!

/Rick