[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini user group meeting London-Soho

zoran arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:06:15 EST 2006

Hi
I am happy to announce that last Thursday we had first
Houdini user group meeting!
It went very well and seven people were there!

Next one will be
on 30.November 2006 18:30
at the entrance to:
King Camera Services
73a Beak Street
London
W1F 9SR
If you are late please ring King camera door bell!

On first meeting we discussed each others background
and plans for how should this meetings be
so here are few conclusions

-we will discuss current work of members in Houdini
and try to help each other solving problems, this goes of course for
personal work not job projects which are under NDA agreement

-we will setup blog site for group where we can publish announcements and
current work(similar as LaMrug)

-meetings will take place every Thursday 18:30 King Camera Services
 73a Beak Street
 London
 W1F 9SR

-everybody is welcome expert or total newbie!

Hope to see you all there this Thursday
regards

Zoran Arizanovic
http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/