[Sidefx-houdini-list] changing particle rendering aspect ..

Rangi Sutton rangi.sutton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 21:32:56 EST 2006

zhang xiao wrote:
> what atm r you guys talking about? Is is available online? thanks
I believe Luc is using atm as an abbreviation for At The Moment. We're
just discussing particle rendering in general. Particles will render as
different type (spheres/lines/disks/instances) and Luc is asking how to
change that in sops... ie. in a stage after writing to disk where simply
using a Render POP is not possible.

Beers,
r.