[Sidefx-houdini-list] London bulk-buy of DOPs DVD?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 05:11:45 EST 2006

Hi to all in London,
        So, Gnomon has released the Craig Zerouni DOPs RBD training
DVD, "over 5 1/2 hours of material" which I have no doubt is good
stuff.
	The shipping costs from Gnomon to the UK are ludicrous, unless you
bulk-buy multiple DVDs. I want one for myself, does anyone else want
to go together? I have a US credit card so I can order it easily. I'll
trust people to pay me back in cash when they get here.
	Purchase cost is $69 US, which is about £36. If we buy 10, shipping
is about £2.50 each, for a grand total of £38.50.
	Let me know if you're interested, and I'll re-confirm before placing
an order. I work at the Noel St. office of Framestore-CFC, so if I
can't walk to meet you, you'd have to get here somehow to pick it up
:)
        I'd like to order ASAP to get it by end of next week, please
let me know if you're interested!

Cheers,

Peter Bowmar