[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rotate only between two angles in DOPs?

Craig Zerouni craig at sidefx.com
Thu Nov 23 13:15:51 EST 2006

Peter -

You need two RBD Constraints to hold the door in place, and then an RBD
Rotation Constraint to constrain the rotation itself. In the
Relationship tab of the Rotation Constraint, set the Type to Spring, and
make the Spring Strength a big number (experiment with the definition of
"big" - it will depend on the size and density of your object).

That should be it.

You can't mail hip files to the list, but if you want, I can send you an
example file.

CZ