[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini user group meeting London-Soho

zoran arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 05:13:12 EST 2006

Hi Peter
It is very hard to organise because we are all very busy
try coming anyway we  wont be long and if not see you next Thursday
we just need to start it cant postpone anymore and then if it becomes
regular it will be easier to plan
hope to meet you there
ps do write to my email directly so we don't spam mailing list too much
kind regards
Zoran