[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini user group meetings London-Soho

P. Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Tue Nov 21 22:37:31 EST 2006

Oh wow. Nice to see there's at least some Houdini users there. Would
be nice to see Houdini grow in Asia too and companies start using it
heavily.

If you're interested in learning Houdini, VizyAcky.com now has online
courses you can take as well. The classes are taught by Garman
Herigstad, whom I highly recommend.

Anyways, sorry for being OT here... : P

Take care,
Alex