[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini user group meetings London-Soho

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Tue Nov 21 22:01:58 EST 2006

hello all,

Alex/Zhangxia, i'm based in hongkong and i use houdini for my architectural
modelling, i honestly think i'm the only species in asia that uses it .
That's my web: http://www.hermanworkplace.com/ Frankly, i'm still a
beginner, but sadly the only teaching course for houdini had disappeared
years ago... I really do like to get in touch with houdini ppl around the
area so i can learn more from them. my email: herman02 at netvigator.com ,

i'm very new to this email thing, is this a news group or messages from the
houdini forum?

thanks

cheers herman