[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mixing keyframe animation and chop channels

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Tue Nov 21 16:40:09 EST 2006

This should be very easy but unfortunately it's not. You can try an OTL
made by Simon Barrick, found here:
http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?showtopic=4752&st=0&p=31992&#entry31992
The best way would be for CHOPs to be able to import channels from
different takes, this would roaund out very nicely as a NLA workflow.

Dragos