[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mixing keyframe animation and chop channels

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:14:28 EST 2006

One option is to add chop noise noise to keyframe animation stored in
a spare channel, and add the two when you reference them. ie.

1./ Put your keyframe animation in a spare channel. (Ctrl-RMB) "add
spare channel".
2./ In Chops, create chop noise channels.
3./ In the pararmeter field you want to animate using the sum of
these, put an expression like this:
ch("spare1")+chop("/obj/mychopnet/noise1/chan1")

Now you can modify each seperately and get the sum.

For ideas on other options try this in a textport: help ch

Cheers