[Sidefx-houdini-list] name space supports

jason iversen jiversen at d2.com
Sat Nov 18 12:35:12 EST 2006

Subnets/HDAs seem to me to be more than adequate as name spaces for most
things I've encountered. In fact the unique encapsulation they provide
seem to provide the most powerful namespace you could ask for since all
contexts are included. (ie. shaders in shopnets under the subnet,
operator definitions provided by vops in vopnets under there, etc).

--
jason iversen
 digital domain

   going to the moon, brb