[Sidefx-houdini-list] dialog script hacking

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 15:12:26 EST 2006

I've got an HDK SOP that I have to do some dialog script hacking. Where do they
live?? If I recall, it was $HFS/houdini/config/Dialogs/SOP_hver/ but I'm not
sure. If this is the case, do they sometimes get dumped out in compressed
form?? I saw some files in that directory, but I didn't see any of the custom
HDK dialog scripts.

God, how much more profitable would it be,
if the Thinker would learn from the Drunk?

                                   - Kafka

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes.