[Sidefx-houdini-list] model

James Rutherford jrutherford at stclaircollege.ca
Wed Nov 15 10:22:47 EST 2006

I'm working on it....in between my Maya courses, I'm in the midst of
setting up some post-grad courses here at St. Clair for Games and Fx.
I'm really trying to get some sort of course set up to teach Houdini as
a full semester course....ergo...my questions about modelling...I'd
really need to get a good grasp of whether a Houdini Modelling course
would be well suited for the industry or not or whether I should
concentrate on the animation and FX side of Houdini.....
Anyways, I really liked the  Hyper Realistic Creature series for Maya
that Erick Miller and Rudy Grossman showed at Siggraph and I've been
teaching these techniques as well as adapting some of this stuff for
Houdini...hopefully I'll have some decent lessons before the end of the
school year....something along the lines of the 3Dbuzz tutorial videos
since I really love those.
Jim