[Sidefx-houdini-list] model

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Tue Nov 14 10:20:05 EST 2006

A "clean coal" power plant- multi millions of polys sourced from CAD
data
processed and combined with a boat load of custom models, including
a working model of the firing system and the massive fire ball generated
by  igniting 24 high pressure 4' pipes pumping coal dust in the boiler-

Pix available off list-

Jed-