[Sidefx-houdini-list] sketch look and poses

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Nov 2 09:45:28 EST 2006

Interesting thought.

I know this is not something that will
be used on every job, but it does seem
to pop up enough to make the topic worthy
of some consideration.

Especially if all of the other packages seem
to have a pretty good solution in place.

This is certainly not my area of expertise.
But to those who have a better idea about
what it might take to get a good toon system
in place for Houdini........ is it feasible???