[Sidefx-houdini-list] sketch look and poses

Lyn Caudle lyn at janimation.com
Wed Nov 1 17:27:02 EST 2006

Hmmm........
Maya has an excellent toon setup tons of line control and shading options
XSI also has an excellent toon shader
final toon for max is probably the most versatile but is a bit kludgey
workflow wise.
I believe Cebas makes the same ( final toon) plug-in for C4D.

It Would be great to get a really good toon system for Houdini.
Perhaps someone on the list or one of the guys over at odforce
could knock one together for you.
perhaps an OTL challenge.

--
/*LYN CAUDLE*