[Sidefx-houdini-list] initial state from a sim file?

Johnson, Dave (Space Technology) dave.johnson at ngc.com
Fri Mar 31 11:30:06 EST 2006

I'm no expert in this, but if what you're trying to do is to get a
stable pile to start from, once it is stable, just write out the
geometry to a .bgeo and read that in as your RBD object. Since it is
stable, it should be able to be represented by a static geo. You don't
need to save all the dynamics, since they've all come to a rest, right?

Dave