[Sidefx-houdini-list] Particle Flow

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 06:54:04 EST 2006

Hi Everybody........

  I had this question on the forum once, as, how to do, particle flow on  a curve, in Houdini, like Maya. I got one response, where we can modify  particle velocity, depending on the nearest tangent of the curve. It is  working fine.
  But the problem with this method is, that we can not modify the flow  using forces ( Fan, Gravity, Noise etc), after using velocity POP.  Also, in Maya, we can have Radius control for particles following the  curve, where we can determine, how packed, or seperate the particles  are, when they r following the curve. Can we design such thing in  Houdini?
  Do u have any examples?

  Plz. Help Me. Thanking in advance.

  --------iamjaideep80
  Jaideep Khadikar