[Sidefx-houdini-list] initial state from a sim file?

Bill Watral bill at charlex.com
Thu Mar 30 16:05:48 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

Anybody know how I can use a sim file (one I wrote out fro the same dop
simulation) as a start frame for the sim.

What I am trying to do is run my sim till I have a nice stable pile of
objects. Then I want to use that stable pile as the starting point for
my "real" scene simulation. Which is another object breaking up through
that pile.

I am sure there is an easy way. I just haven't been using DOPs long
enough to know what it is.

Thanks in advance,
Bill