[Sidefx-houdini-list] Network Rendering Mantra

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 03:56:11 EST 2006

Hi Everybody........

  I want to know, how to do  network rendering with mantra, on Windows.
  Can I use "hrender" command for this, if yes then where to specify the host list, and all. Is there any other option?
  Does Alfred - Mantra pipeline work fine, for windows???  I went  thru some posts in mail archive, and read that, there are many problems  setting this up. Can u give me steps for doing this?

  Thanking in advance.

  --------- iamjaideep80
  Jaideep Khadilkar
  TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics.