[Sidefx-houdini-list] New Version Of File Out Chop Available

mstory at xion.org mstory at xion.org
Wed Mar 22 19:47:33 EST 2006

Hi there,

I posted a new version of the File Out CHOP.

You can grab the compiled version for H8 at:
http://digitalcinemaarts.com/dev/file_out/index.html

And download the source code at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/odforceplugins/

There were a few enhancements I made but the primary change was to provide
support for (virtually) unlimited number of channels. There was a HUGE bug in
the previous code, (about the size of the state of Connecticut!) and somehow
older source was on sourceforge. I think I have it all straightened out now,
let me know if you find a problem.

Enjoy!  ;-)

--Mark