[Sidefx-houdini-list] Converting FK to IK?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:48:02 EST 2006

Hey Rangi,
      Diddums indeed! Amazing what one simple script can do :) Fixed
all my problems in one fell swoop. No need to graft FK to IK etc etc.
Thanks very much!!
      I guess this has been broken for a while now? It was about
exactly a year ago you posted that... Anyways, you have saved my ass
sir!
     Say hi to the nice DNA folks from me :)

Cheers,

Peter B