[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering a short film

MarkM mark.malenich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 00:24:44 EST 2006

Coming to think of it Lisa, I haven't received an email from the list in a
while, so upon checking the link, I realize it is being retired. Good news
is that all the information found in the list can be gotten from the
following online services:

Rhizome, Thingist, Syndicate, nettime, artservis, ANAT, franklin furnace,
LMCC, Experimenta, or e-flux.

So, a simple google search should help to find each independent service.
They may even have their own email list that you can join.

Best!
-Mark