[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering a short film

MarkM mark.malenich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 00:13:35 EST 2006

Hi, Lisa-

I have a link here to join a list that is published on a regular basis. It
posts announcements for jobs as well as calls for entries. I've found it
helpful to see what is expected from various job offers, film festivals and
art galleries, often from all over the world. The really great thing about
the list is that it always provides a link for each call for entry or job
posting, so you know pretty well how to make a submission. Here's the link:

To join the list, go to http://theredproject.com/calls
After you join, you will receive an email with instructions on how to
"unjoin" should you ever need to.

Best of luck,
-Mark