[Sidefx-houdini-list] audio - chops

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Mar 15 17:33:16 EST 2006

Thanks all for the great feedback, some very helpful
advice. (Special thanks for the file, David).
This gives us some good stuff to experiment with.
We're definitely getting some way cool results.

I had to chuckle a bit when you suggested the
original multi-track master, Andrew. Definitely would
be a great thing to have ........... but I'd just settle
for the client committing to a final audio selection.

Your assumption about the bass line in a mix is
right on, but I think your suggestion of looking at
the keyboard chop is a promising idea. The drum
lines, so far, are proving easier to isolate.

Thanks again,

Larry