[Sidefx-houdini-list] audio - chops

David Robert david at sidefx.com
Wed Mar 15 13:59:18 EST 2006

Hi Larry,

I'll send you something. Maybe it can help.
You can do a poorman's frequency analysis
with a filterbank using narrow filter bands.
For most uses (like pulling bass,mid,treble out)
is does the trick. This is easier/more intuitive
to work with than the spectrum chop which
does actual FFT for analysis and resynthesis.

++.david