[Sidefx-houdini-list] VEX JW Gloop

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:54:39 EST 2006

Hey Floyd,
    I'm not familiar with the shader, but check the end of it. There
is likely something like the P += line below:

nn = normalize(N);
P += nn * nval;

N = computenormal(P, nn, Ng);

After the P, add the computenormal line. Before the P add the 'nn'
line. You might have to use this instead:

vector nn = normalize(N);

If you want to email it to me I can fix it for you :)

Cheers,

Peter B