[Sidefx-houdini-list] Create New Vop Type

Louis louis at realisestudio.com
Mon Mar 13 07:28:08 EST 2006

Conversely, I've had this work very well from Shops to Vops with VEX
code! If you've hand coded up some shader and RMB -> Create New Vop
Type, it magically makes a nice clean Vop out of your shoddy code! Is
this a PRman shader or VEX? Some work still needs to be done
implementing all the PRman functions so that might be the problem here.

Also, there was a problem with PRman vopnets when you used RMB -> Create
New Shop Type from a Vop network if you had a custom VOP asset as
opposed to straight inline code. I believe this is fixed now though.

Cheers
Louis