[Sidefx-houdini-list] Create New Vop Type

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 07:03:58 EST 2006

Hi All.........

 I am writing a Metal shader, which has a specific pattern on it. I have converted it into a shader and loaded into houdini. This Pattern shader is working fine in Houdini. Now when I do, Right Click ---> Create New Vop Type, on the shader, It gives me an error. I tried it with simple Test shader, and it is working. . Have you faced similar problem before?????

 ----------------- iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD, Sciclone motion Graphics