[Sidefx-houdini-list] Reflection Blur Based On Distance

Johnson, Dave (Space Technology) dave.johnson at ngc.com
Fri Mar 10 13:49:10 EST 2006

Actually, I believe there is an option to the reflectlight VOP that will allow you
to specify an angle and number of samples to do just what you're asking for.
But be aware that because it sends out many more rays per sample it's
EXPENSIVE. If you send out enough rays, it looks really cool though.

Dave