[Sidefx-houdini-list] Reflection Blur Based On Distance

jason iversen jiversen at d2.com
Fri Mar 10 12:56:13 EST 2006

It would be interesting if the "Auto-generate Reflection Map" feature
would allow Deep Rasters to be generated and then queried by the
environment() call. I believe they are Deep Rasters already (6 sides of
the cube), so it would be awkward to add arbitrary layers to them (like
Pz) without a naming-scheme kludge.

I wonder if by any IFD hackery that you can cause these maps to have
extra layers...