[Sidefx-houdini-list] Reflection Blur Based On Distance

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 12:20:08 EST 2006

The problem is, it doesn't anti-alias, so you have to do some tricks to
make it work. I believe set ray samples to 1,1 for example, but then of
course, it doesn't anti-alias. Also rayhittest() doesn't take a spread
option, so for the blurred reflections, you have to write your own
spreading. It's not easy :(

Cheers,

Peter B