[Sidefx-houdini-list] exporting 3d tracking data in houdini

Melania Fodritto MFodritto at bournemouth.ac.uk
Fri Mar 10 04:43:42 EST 2006

Hey Miles!!! the problem was because I was increasing the frame range and updating the channel to the new frame range after importing the 3d data in Houdini. As simple as that, now it works beautifully :-)

Thanks guys for all the suggestion :-))

Melanie

Melania Fodritto
Lecturer/Demonstrator in Digital Effects
National Centre Computer Animation
Bournemouth University

Tel 01202 595602