[Sidefx-houdini-list] exporting 3d tracking data in houdini

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Thu Mar 9 09:54:02 EST 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 08:02, Melania Fodritto wrote:
> Im trying to export 3d camera data from 3dEqualizer to Houdini. Although in
> 3dEqualizer the object is perfectly match to the camera movement, when I
> export the data in Houdini the data don`t work precisely anymore and the
> object doesn`t match( i.e. it slides etc..) Does someone can give me some
> advice or solutions to try?

	Anything unusual about the camera?  We're running v8 of Houdini and v5b5 of
3DE(although I'm guessing there's a more recent version) and it's fine this
end.  No errors on load?  When you say "object doesn't match" - are you doing
multi-layer tracks with both camera and object tracking?

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada