[Sidefx-houdini-list] exporting 3d tracking data in houdini

Melania Fodritto MFodritto at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Mar 9 08:02:41 EST 2006

Im trying to export 3d camera data from 3dEqualizer to Houdini. Although in 3dEqualizer the object is perfectly match to the camera movement, when I export the data in Houdini the data don`t work precisely anymore and the object doesn`t match( i.e. it slides etc..) Does someone can give me some advice or solutions to try?

Mel

Melania Fodritto
Lecturer/Demonstrator in Digital Effects
National Centre Computer Animation
Bournemouth University

Tel 01202 595602