[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compositing -> Deep Raster -> Targa

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Mar 6 13:20:22 EST 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 13:12, Andrew D Lyons wrote:
> That's good to hear.
>
> Sorry for the mis-information too.

	Actually, it may not be mis-information - the original poster said he was
using v7.  :)

	Huey, check the Houdini forums for the question posed there about using DR
from Houdini in Shake.  I felt a little bad posting it once there, I'd feel
downright scandalous re-posting here.  :P

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada