[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compositing -> Deep Raster -> Targa

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Mar 6 12:52:34 EST 2006

Hi Andrew,

SESI has made some changes to the deep rasters.
There's now a Sample Filter and Pixel Filter parameter.
You don't need an extra render pass anymore.

The old situation you discribe can still be archieved with settings:
Sample Filter: Closest Surface
Pixel Filter: minmax min (Closest Sample Filtering)

And if a deep raster needs to be the same as the Cf pass, the settings
would be:
Sample Filter: Opacity Filtering
Pixel Filter: gaussion 2 2 (default)

The later would give you the anti-aliasing.

cheers,
benS