[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compositing -> Deep Raster -> Targa

Marshall Petersen hfsidefx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:55:19 EST 2006

Well I've been playing around with the Tiff's and I'm still having
problems. First I changed the renders to Tiffs, and the data types to
Float. However this was giving me blank results on the zDepth, so I
then changed the variable from Pz to just P, thinking that I could
then extract that data from the Blue channel of the tiff, but it still
seems to be clipping the data. Any other ideas??  Any help would be
great thanks.

MP