[Sidefx-houdini-list] Smoothing Filter In Houdini

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Mon Mar 6 04:47:07 EST 2006

You can use my Attributeblur sop which is up on exchange too, just add a
rest sop, blur the resulting rest attribute then use a point sop to swap
the blurred rest position with the original point positions.

It allows for much larger radius of smoothing than the smooth sop but
doesn't care abput topology - it does what it says and just blurs the
geometry - it uses point clouds so it's pretty quick even on large
radius'

Si