[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Mental Ray Setup

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 01:48:14 EST 2006

Hi Mark.........

 Sorry, But I am busy in one project, and couldn't go deep into mental ray setup. I will be doing that after this project gets over.

 Thank U for your corncern..

 --------iamjaideep80
 Jaideep Khadilkar
 TD,Sciclone Motion Graphics.

Mark Story <mstory at xion.org> wrote: Hello Jaideep,

Just wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you were successful in
using MR with Houdini.  Let me know if you run into any problems, I'll
try to help out.

Take care,
Mark