[Sidefx-houdini-list] Collect Files?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 19:14:34 EST 2006

There is the "opextern" Hscript command that will list them in various
ways, however it's up to you to make a script that actually pulls them
in.

This is actually a big job, especially if you want to be able to go
back to exactly that version of Houdini. It means you need to find all
your OTL files, VEX files, external scripts, the actual binary of
Houdini that you were using etc etc and put that all into an archive.
It's not easy, but it's possible :)

Cheers,

Peter B