[Sidefx-houdini-list] pre/post cmd for op creation

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Mar 3 13:24:50 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

Besides the creation script Peter talks about you could also use an opmacro.
Just select the node in question and hit "m".
This will also create sort of a creation script for the node with the
current parameters.
I bet if that node has a spare channel that that will be in the opmacro
as well.
In this way you can still have the original one without the channel.

Else it might be a quick way to get your creation script..

cheers,
benS