[Sidefx-houdini-list] Render E-Mail Notification

Huey Freeman hfsidefx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:27:20 EST 2006

I'm trying write a simple script to use for email notification when my
renders are complete, or error out here at school. My idea was to
create a script to open an internet browser, and a given URL. This url
would be a php file which can then take care of the email portion. I
was looking for some insight into creating this script and what it
would take. I'm on windows machine, and am not sure how to get my
script to open up the external application. Thanks.

~Huey