[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Dynamics Training Course!

CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 07:44:05 EST 2006

Better yet, capture the screen with something like Camtasia, SnagIt, or
FRAPs so we can actually see what is happening on the screen and make that a
movie with the audio over it like the guys at 3DBuzz and make it  downloadable...
Or sell it.

-Craig

In a message dated 3/1/2006 2:23:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,