[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Dynamics Training Course!

Michael Goldfarb goldfarb at corefa.com
Wed Mar 1 14:22:16 EST 2006

ok...
two things:

1) when will those of us in Toronto get courses like this?

2) I'd like to suggest right now that this course should be VIDEO TAPPED
and put, with all the files needed etc on a DVD and sold for $49.95
USD...it can't be that big a deal to do it...what about getting the
gnomon guys to package it up? they have all the infrastructure for it -
they'd just need the raw video and files etc...?

SESI is WAY BEHIND on things like this!
Alias have been putting out DVDs of their SIGGRAPH Master Classes for
years - and all they are is some guy talking in front of a class....